How to find Arnstorf
The Arnstorf community is located right between the cities of Landshut and Passau – both cities are only a 60-kilometre trip away. Coming from Arnstorf, you will reach all excursion sites and tourist attractions of Lower Bavaria in less than 1 hour. The “Spa Triangle“ of Bad Birnbach, Bad Griesbach and Bad Füssing is only about 30 minutes away. Even the Bavarian Forest can be reached in half an hour. A trip to the Austrian border takes approx. 30 minutes, a trip to the Czech border approx. 60 minutes.
Interactive map of Arnstorf:
BayernViewer, a service offered by the Pfarrkirchen land surveying office:
The new BayernViewer contains:
- Official topographical maps at scales of 1:500,0000(ÜK500), 1:200,000(TK200), 1:50,000(TK50), 1:25,000(TK25) and at a scale of 1:10,000(DOK)
- The latest true-to-scale aerial photos with a spatial resolution of up to 40 cm
- A combined map (hybrid representation) consisting of topographical maps and the orthophoto image.
- The Viewer allows you to measure distances and surfaces.
In addition to offering customary search functions like town names and addresses it also allows the user to search for mountains, bodies of water, or schools.
- One way would be to interlink individual objects (town hall, schools, civic amenity site, and local companies) with the Viewer and to show the customer the direct location of the individual buildings.
For further information, please send an Email to: Juergen.Straubinger@va-pan.bayern.de